`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2009 Upper Deck Draft Edition Autographs Silver

2009 Upper Deck Draft Edition Autographs Silver
I've found a few of these on the bay, and most of the players have a value next to them, but when you look up other players such as Marshawn Lynch, AP, Matt Forte, etc none of these players have a value next to the card, and they aren't limited runs from what I can see?

The other cards in the set (seems cards before #150 in the set all have values), but ones from #151-198) don't have a value. These are veteran players and all.

I found for sale for less than $20.00, but I can't find a good value on the cards since there is no value for these.

Can anyone give a rough estimate on the values of these cards, or perhaps explain why there are no values?
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

RE: 2009 Upper Deck Draft Edition Autographs Silver
I would be willing to guess that UD has never released the print run but that they are short printed and that's why no available value
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

RE: 2009 Upper Deck Draft Edition Autographs Silver
The Vets in that set are EXTREMELY SP'd.... I was 5 cards away from the Rookie Auto set and did not hit one Vet in ANY of my boxes. Only 5-10 of the cards hit eBay too in the time I was searching.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.