`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would I Be Wasting My Time ...

Would I Be Wasting My Time ...
Hey guys, I have a question for the hockey pros here.

Like I've mentioned before, I'm a very average hockey fan and collector.

I probably have about half a dozen jersey cards (Panini stuff, mostly) and probably three or four dozen RCs left (a handful of Young Guns) of my collection, and I'm looking to move them for a low-end Crosby RC (MVP, for example) or token GU card.

Obviously, the quick and easy answer is "depends what you have" ... do you guys think I would be wasting my time if I rounded them all up and posted a scan?

As in, is Crosby SO untouchable to most people's PCs that I shouldn't bother?

Reason I ask is that in the other forums I usually do much better trade-wise than selling on eBay.

RE: Would I Be Wasting My Time ...
Nobody is untouchable. I don't collect him, so I really don't know about trade value, but if you've got $10 that's doing nothing, you can get your hands on a low end Crosby RC.
That said, it'll be easier to say knowing what you have. From the sounds of it, if you're just after a low end Crosby RC or JSY, it's entirely possible you're selling yourself short.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(01-30-2013, 01:37 PM)wickabee Wrote: Nobody is untouchable. I don't collect him, so I really don't know about trade value, but if you've got $10 that's doing nothing, you can get your hands on a low end Crosby RC.
That said, it'll be easier to say knowing what you have. From the sounds of it, if you're just after a low end Crosby RC or JSY, it's entirely possible you're selling yourself short.
That's kind of what I thought ... I've been really happy with the trades I've made in the other forums.

OK, maybe I'll round them up.

Depending on what it is, you could walk away with both a low end RC and JSY.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

(01-30-2013, 01:44 PM)wickabee Wrote: Depending on what it is, you could walk away with both a low end RC and JSY.
Even better, LOL