`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Not Just A-Rod

RE: It's Not Just A-Rod
The list is Latin-heavy because the clinic was in Miami.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Is this what Gio was suppose to have gotten from the "clinic" in Miami?
AminoRip
It is a supplement and not banned..
So what if he went to clinic, had blood work and teaked his performance with supplements?
Lets do caffeine testing and Folic acid testing to make sure they do not take 5 HOUR ENERGY..or test Colon on cholesterol..oh wait..he would be banned again!!!

(01-30-2013, 12:29 PM)rossmaute Wrote: I've been a big Nelly Cruz fan the last few years so I'm disappointed to hear his name mentioned. I guess maybe this would be the time to stock up on some cheap auto?
I was pretty sure he was on something against the Tigers a couple of years ago ... didn't he hit like seven homers in four games or something?

Just saw this article, kind of interesting:
http://dirkhayhurst.com/2013/01/a-rod-pu...ol-player/

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

Now it's Ryan Braun, Francisco Cervelli, and Danny Valencia, too.

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.

You are right about it not being just ARod but when you make $30,000,000 a year...it kind of is just ARod. The evidence toward ARod is the most incriminating. Yes there are other guys like Cruz and Gonzalez but people don't really care about those guys as much as they do ARod. Why? I don't know. But in this day in age in MLB you gotta know that whatever you do is going to come to light sooner or later and when there are already a couple guys on that list that are currently suspended for PEDs then it really doesn't take rocket scientist to put 2 and 2 together. The guys on MLB Network make the most valid point in the world when it comes to this. Being that why in the world would you associate yourself with this guy if you already know what he is all about unless you were planning on or were using PEDs. I hope that it's not true but unfortunately I think it will be proven to be true. And if it's found to be untrue then unfortunately their names will still be thrown in the mud just being associated with this list. With baseball and steroids they are all guilty and proven otherwise and that's a shame. I am a Yankees fan and could care less about ARod at this point...the name that bugs me the most on the list is Gio Gonzalez. It's a shame if he gets suspended.

Jesus Montero has been named by MLB network but they didn't give any details, just the name as "also mixed up in this".

Yeah it's getting stupid now that they are throwing out every name they find written down some where with no proof of any wrong doing. For all we know A-Rod could've give Bosch a list of potential clients that Bosch wrote down but never met. We simply don't know and I hope that if it turns out these guys who are being named but there is no proof they did anything wrong that they sue the hell out of these newspapers for smearing their names.

Someone somewhere better come up with something harder than a piece of paper with some names written in pencil and fast.

(01-30-2013, 06:55 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I was pretty sure he was on something against the Tigers a couple of years ago ... didn't he hit like seven homers in four games or something?
so does that mean albert pujols was on roids when he cranked 3 in game three of the WS against us in the very next series? or hamilton was last year when he cranked four against the orioles in one game? regardless of any proof coming out, nelly has always been an all or nothing hitter. either he goes down swinging hard or anything he hits has a chance to go yard. it wasnt like nelly just came out of nowhere that series (or post season) and just started going yard, he had already shown the ability to do that, but he's really streaky and he was on a hot streak when the post season started in '11.

sorry to go on a rant but the whole "i thought he was using cuz he did really well" arguement kinda pisses me off. no evidence no real reason for suspicion; just he killed my team he MUST be using something!
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

(02-06-2013, 02:51 PM)pyr0punk Wrote: so does that mean albert pujols was on roids when he cranked 3 in game three of the WS against us in the very next series? or hamilton was last year when he cranked four against the orioles in one game? regardless of any proof coming out, nelly has always been an all or nothing hitter. either he goes down swinging hard or anything he hits has a chance to go yard. it wasnt like nelly just came out of nowhere that series (or post season) and just started going yard, he had already shown the ability to do that, but he's really streaky and he was on a hot streak when the post season started in '11.

sorry to go on a rant but the whole "i thought he was using cuz he did really well" arguement kinda pisses me off. no evidence no real reason for suspicion; just he killed my team he MUST be using something!
AMEN!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!