`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ray Lewis to be banned from Super Bowl? Possible....

Ray Lewis to be banned from Super Bowl? Possible....
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdo...--nfl.html

You can bet Goodell and Aiello are looking into this report

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

RE: Ray Lewis to be banned from Super Bowl? Possible....
I dont think he did anything. Now a days, anybody that is great at any sport seems to always get questioned about PEDs and blamed for using them. Give him a break...the super bowl is his last game and then he retires. I wish they would just let him have this 1 last game and drop it. Its just a company nobody has ever heard of trying to get some publicity.
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

I say if he actually used PEDS, then ban his *****...

(01-29-2013, 06:08 PM)erasertwentytwo Wrote: I say if he actually used PEDS, then ban his *****...
Then don't forgot to ban 75% of the other players on both teams who also use some form of PEDs

(01-29-2013, 06:02 PM)Socrkd55 Wrote: I dont think he did anything. Now a days, anybody that is great at any sport seems to always get questioned about PEDs and blamed for using them. Give him a break...the super bowl is his last game and then he retires. I wish they would just let him have this 1 last game and drop it. Its just a company nobody has ever heard of trying to get some publicity.
Just like he wasn't involved in the double homicide, and plea bargained down for his testimony against his "friends" and losing a $5000 suit that he wore when it all went down?

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

I don't think there is enough time to get him banned, there would have to be a LOT of conclusive evidence procurred quickly and Ray has got some good attorneys probably just sitting there waiting...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

That's got nothing to do with them accusing him of using PEDs. I wasn't talking about that.
(01-29-2013, 06:39 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Just like he wasn't involved in the double homicide, and plea bargained down for his testimony against his "friends" and losing a $5000 suit that he wore when it all went down?
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

(01-29-2013, 06:21 PM)solid133 Wrote: Then don't forgot to ban 75% of the other players on both teams who also use some form of PEDs
I say ban all them as well...Wink

No way he's banned, he did not fail an official nfl test, so there's nothing they can really do especially with so little time. Even if they suspended him he could appeal it.

Well I dont think murderers should be aloud to play anyway
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS