`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
2012 Topps Update Rack Pack

2012 Topps Update Rack Pack
So i was at walmart over the weekend and saw a single rack pack kind of hidden behind some other boxes. I never usually buy rack packs but I could see through the back and it showed harper and US183...so i grabbed it thinking at least i get a harper rookie. rest of pack was pretty decent too...gio gonzalez all-star patch, darvish golden moments, bauer, middlebrooks and marte rookies on top of the harper...what do you guys think?

RE: 2012 Topps Update Rack Pack
Thanks! I tried to add a picture ***** an attachment but again I am new on here...anybody help me out with the best way to add pictures to a post?
(01-28-2013, 12:57 PM)Ziveus101 Wrote: I think you picked up a sweet rack pack. You got a Harper (even though you cheated haha Wink) and an All-Star Patch.

Best way to post pics is through Photobucket. Once loaded, just copy and paste the IMG code in the text box.
[Image: banner8_zpsd1d99d0d.jpg]

Collecting Brandon Beachy, Kris Medlen, Mike Minor, Julio Teheran, Andrelton Simmons and Vintage Atlanta Braves

Relic from a rack pack? Very nice!
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Pack searcher! (Eh, if it was on the back it's probably OK, LOL)

Haha I never even usually look at rack packs at all...but it was down on the second shelf behind some blasters...looks like someone else had stashed it but don't know why you wouldn't just buy it for $5 lol

Anyone interested in the gio relic?
http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q755...9491C2.jpg