`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to do more trades (NEW CARDS LOADED) Trout, Harper etc

Looking to do more trades (NEW CARDS LOADED) Trout, Harper etc
Just completed my 10th trade in the this week. Will be going to the Post Office tomorrow. Looking forward to get some more deals knocked out tonight.

If you are interested in any of my Trout RC cards only looking to trade them for RCs of equal value not looking to trade down on the last 6 trout RCs I own.
Be advised Im the military currently stationed overseas. My shipping could take 7-10 days. However, I will ship all my trades priority mail with DC hopefully this will hurry the process. There is no additional cost shipping to me overseas. I have U.S. address on the military base i am stationed at.

RE: Looking to do more trades (NEW CARDS LOADED) Trout, Harper etc
bump.....
Be advised Im the military currently stationed overseas. My shipping could take 7-10 days. However, I will ship all my trades priority mail with DC hopefully this will hurry the process. There is no additional cost shipping to me overseas. I have U.S. address on the military base i am stationed at.

check me.
I collect current Braves and Braves Prospects Autograph, Memorabilia, First Year and Rookie Cards.

Don't Click Here.

[Image: 5WSGR.png]

I Still have my cards
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]