`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know best way to ship to Canada with new post office changes?

Anyone know best way to ship to Canada with new post office changes?
Hi...I have an accepted trade with someone from Canada and I am curious what the best and most inexpensive way to ship the package is now with the changes at the post office. I tried printing the postage this morning and apparently whatever I did wasnt working. Can anyone help?

RE: Anyone know best way to ship to Canada with new post office changes?
i sent a 4 oz package yesterday and it cost me like $7.35. i dont think i'm going to be trading with canadians anymore unless its really worth it. it cost me less to ship to japan a couple months ago.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

(01-29-2013, 01:14 PM)kelbysdaddy Wrote: i sent a 4 oz package yesterday and it cost me like $7.35. i dont think i'm going to be trading with canadians anymore unless its really worth it. it cost me less to ship to japan a couple months ago.
The whole reason I cut down on low end trading was because sending out dozens of trades a week go too expensive. Now this, that really stinks. luckily I don't trade to Canada too often, but I'll have to make sure they are all pretty highend for me to even make it worth it. Sort of ridiculous for such a price increase.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Well this sucks. Its already difficult to make trades on here. Now it will be even harder for me being in Canada
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Yeah guys Paypal doesn't allow it through them unless it's Priority and I mailed one to Rabbit yesterday and it cost me $7.35 as well. It used to cost me $4.25.

Bad news for Canadian traders. I wasn't gonna post because I didn't wanna discourage trades with some of the best on here like Roger Rabbit and Greekgoony.

I'll still be dealing with Canada. I'll just have to be sure the trades a little bit bigger to make it worth while.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

It is a huge bummer. Some of the best trades I've done were with simon and George( Roger and goony). I'm sure I will still trade with them because its always worth it but paying 2x as much is crap.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

same here this sucks. I will prob not be trading with out of country people after the deal i have already accepted with someone out of country
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Large envelope, first class mail at the PO is $2.45 not available online only at the PO
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

First class large envelope is still pretty inexpensive, maybe a dollar more then it is shipping within the United States. 6 ounce Large envelope is only $3.05. It may take a bit longer but much much cheaper then priority.
I just sent a box of 400 cards for under $8, that's about what it costs within the US.

The hockey forum's been talking about this alot. I can understand if you guys don't want to ship here as often, or unless it is for a bigger hit. One solution or offer I personally can make in my future trades with those that are apprehensive due to your new costs is offering you extra BV in trades. This way at least you "get something" for your higher fees. We also had a postal increase last week, but where it looks like your prices doubled, I would say ours went up about 50-60%, both international and domestic.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!