`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for 10-11 and 11-12 crown royale hockey

looking for 10-11 and 11-12 crown royale hockey
I am trying to complete my master sets of 10-11 and 11-12 crown royale. I am looking for the following cards:
10-11
scratching the surface - brian Leetch
coat of arms - ott, luongo, perry, zetterberg, rask, richards, tavares, brayden schenn, gaborik, hall, crosby, vanek, carter, backstrom(wild), e.staal, weber, kostitsyn, J.staal and smith

11-12
coat of arms - glencross, iginla, nash, hall, brown, and kesler (i have never seen a glencross and kesler if any one knows if these dont exist please let me know)
silhouette signatures - crosby, price, luongo, ovechkin, thomas, lundqvist, perry, iginla, giroux, fleury, miller, malkin, E.Staal, sedin, kopitar, quick, rask and khabibulin

I do not have anything to trade at the moment but i am willing to buy at reasonable price

RE: looking for 10-11 and 11-12 crown royale hockey
I have a Van Riemsdyk Coat Of Arms Patch. Its nice too. Center of the P. 3 color. Numbered 19/25. I'm new here so I'm trying to figure out the org. Let me know.

RE: looking for 10-11 and 11-12 crown royale hockey
(01-30-2013, 12:12 AM)ravenspride00 Wrote: I have a Van Riemsdyk Coat Of Arms Patch. Its nice too. Center of the P. 3 color. Numbered 19/25. I'm new here so I'm trying to figure out the org. Let me know.
interested how much are you asking ?
and do you have paypal?