Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
My RGIII PC...work in progress*UPDATE 10/22/13*

RE: My RGIII PC...work in progress*UPDATE 2/21/13*
nice adds.. sorry on last card! hope all goes well
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

wow man hope he works it out for ya good luck bud
Photobucket

Thanks guys! The seller sounds like he wants to make it right, he's gonna send a couple RGIII cards in place of it. Hopefully, they will be packaged up better than this poor card.

Dude, that sucks. Who sends an RG3 in a PWE?? Best practice is to send cards like you'd want to receive them. Hope he makes it right for you.

(02-21-2013, 09:54 PM)longhornnation Wrote: Dude, that sucks. Who sends an RG3 in a PWE?? Best practice is to send cards like you'd want to receive them. Hope he makes it right for you.
That's exactly what I was thinking longhorn!?!?! Oh well, we'll see how he redeems himself...

Ouch! Great looking card messed up by being cheap and lazy... At least the seller is trying to make it right, but the right thing would have been to get the original card to you safe and sound.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(02-22-2013, 04:59 AM)nineof Wrote: Ouch! Great looking card messed up by being cheap and lazy... At least the seller is trying to make it right, but the right thing would have been to get the original card to you safe and sound.
No doubt! I agree 100%.

RE: My RGIII PC...work in progress*UPDATE 2/23/13* BIG UPDATE
Here's my mailday and LCS pickups from yesterday. This one is better than my previous update Big Grin thanks for looking and enjoy!
[Image: image_zps71975729.jpg]
[Image: image_zps518d5669.jpg]
[Image: image_zpseee1431c.jpg]
[Image: image_zpsde275140.jpg]
[Image: image_zps25c7158f.jpg]

Then I got this...
[Image: image_zps8e60b2a2.jpg]

And then this...
[Image: image_zps69af5b05.jpg]
To complete my first rainbow complete with the 1/1
[Image: image_zps0e69c9d1.jpg]

Great additions and big congratulations on the rainbow set. Looks incredible in the photo you took. Very impressive accomplishment.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

That rainbow is ridiculous!! Congrats on completing it!