`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stan Saturday Evening Post poster

Stan Saturday Evening Post poster
With the passing of "The Man" this past week it has got me wanting some more "stuff" to highlight the start of my man cave. Of all the Stan pictures, my favorite is the Saturday Evening Post cover of him signing autos for a bunch of kids. I would really like a large sized poster of this picture but can't seem to find one online. Does anyone know where a guy might find one?

I really wish I could buy an Autographed cover that I saw on the bay but times are tough if you know what I mean.

RE: Stan Saturday Evening Post poster
Someone put up a pic of their signed cover in the last week or two. Maybe they can point you in the right direction? I can't remember who that was, unfortunately. Sad
Good luck and I'll let you know if I find one.

BTW: not sure if the cover was a Norman Rockwell or painted by another artist, but if it was Rockwell, I think there is a website that specializes in Rockwell cover posters/prints.

Try this !
http://www.lookclickprint.com/qmr.php3?s...ction=0019
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

If you find someone that has one maybe they can send a high res scan of it to you and you can take it to a printing shop and they can blow it up and put it on real nice paper stock so you can have it framed.
There is an actual Saturday evening post up for bid on the bay right now. Looks decent for the age and has a reasonable price so far.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

I think it is a Rockwell, it is amazing, too.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!