`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
2012 Panini Prizm Football Case Break - Votes Are In, Case Break Complete w/ Scans!

RE: 2012 Panini Prizm Football Case - Vote Now - Should I Open or Not, Help Me Decide?!
I'm kind of excited to see the hits. Even with a bad box I still had a great time ripping. Enjoy!!
Always willing to trade for Dwyane Wade/Alonzo Mourning Cards

RE: 2012 Panini Prizm Football Case - Vote Now - Should I Open or Not, Help Me Decide?!
Well, I am purty damn sad that my 49ers couldn't seal the deal! They should've brought Joe Montana or Steve Young out of retirement for a few downs there to get the job done. But kudos to SanFran for not ever giving up!
Imagination is more important than knowledge...

RE: 2012 Panini Prizm Football Case - The Votes Are In
I would be interested in all Rhett Ellison and Rod Streater (including base) either as a trade or buying.
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

RE: 2012 Panini Prizm Football Case Break - Votes Are In, Case Break Complete w/ Scans!
friendly UPDATE bump...hope you all are having a wonderful day!

RE: 2012 Panini Prizm Football Case Break - Votes Are In, Case Break Complete w/ Scans!
Bump...it amazes me that with over 1000 page views, I've only got 30-some-odd responses. Please, give me your opinion on my box break. Thanks to those who have participated in my case break!

Honestly it's hard to get a read on Prizm for me. The boxes are so expensive (at least at my LCS) and I haven't seen too many good autos coming out. I hear the gold refractors went crazy nuts in basketball and people are trying to bring that over to football but I just don't see why these inserts /10 are any better than every other insert /10 that's out there. And this is coming from someone who loves low #'d inserts! I love your red RGIII and the Curry 1/1 is really nice too! But apart from the Martin redemption and Blackmon auto it's hard to get excited about a ton of common rookies that each have 500 different autographed cards already. Just my 2c.

That being said I would be interested in any extra Favre or Locker you might have pulled... Smile
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(02-22-2013, 02:43 PM)uwash97 Wrote: Honestly it's hard to get a read on Prizm for me. The boxes are so expensive (at least at my LCS) and I haven't seen too many good autos coming out. I hear the gold refractors went crazy nuts in basketball and people are trying to bring that over to football but I just don't see why these inserts /10 are any better than every other insert /10 that's out there. And this is coming from someone who loves low #'d inserts! I love your red RGIII and the Curry 1/1 is really nice too! But apart from the Martin redemption and Blackmon auto it's hard to get excited about a ton of common rookies that each have 500 different autographed cards already. Just my 2c.

That being said I would be interested in any extra Favre or Locker you might have pulled... Smile
Thank you for the comment. I know what you are talking about. Another example would be the Andrew Luck 1/1 autos. A 1/1 from Playoff Contenders sold for $43,000 on eBay while a 1/1 from Topps Chrome first sold for less than $12,000...that one is back on eBay and is at $16,000 with less than two days to go. Question is...why?! Why does a 1/1 from Playoff Contenders sell for 3x what a 1/1 sells for from Topps Chrome.

Anyway, thanks again for your insight!