`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Mailday and LCS Pickups from today, gotta love the $.25 boxes!

Mailday and LCS Pickups from today, gotta love the $.25 boxes!
So today my dad called me up and asked if i wanted to go with him and my brother to DJs, of course im going to say yes. We went out there to get some 1960 topps baseball cards for his set and i figured since i was there i would use my coupon for a free $2 card and check out the boxes of $1 refractors and $.25 miscellaneous cards. Here is what i ended up leaving with, i almost felt like i stole them they were so cheap...lol
and i know some of it is baseball but i figured i would just show it all
(Marks are from scanner, all cards look excellent in person)
From the $.25 boxes
[Image: 2_zps411464c7.jpg]
2011 Finest Mark Ingram RC
[Image: 3_zpse6999ede.jpg]
[Image: cj_zps9976d643.jpg]
This one i need help figuring out what it is...Its obviously not the base rookie since that one is black, but i cant find this in beckett and there has been a whole lot less of these posted on eBay compared to the regular base
[Image: 5_zpsdec66237.jpg]
2012 Finest Addison Reed RC
[Image: 4_zpscb43a07c.jpg]
1993 Donruss Chipper Jones Rated Rookie
And then this one i used my free card coupon on. Ive already got one coming in from a trade but i just love the look of these cards
[Image: 1_zpse3758685.jpg]

And then here is my small 3 card mailday Smile
[Image: 6_zps09d5ad0f.jpg]
2008 Bowman Chrome Jamaal Charles RC (came with no penny sleeve and halfway hanging out of the top loader...smh)
[Image: 8_zpsc8d14664.jpg]
2008 SP Rookie Threads Rookie Super Swatch Silver Holofoil 54/55 (bought it on Amazon from COMC at 1:30 AM friday and its already here?!?!)
And then my last baseball card of the post lol
[Image: 7_zps2d2f3bd0.jpg]
2010 Topps Stephen Strasburg RC

Thanks for looking! comments are welcome as always, and i would really appreciate someone letting me know about the Calvin Johnson rookie Smile Oh ya, all of the non PC cards are in my org and are FT right now (except the Johnson). And the PC cards will be posted in my Jamaal Charles thread Smile
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

RE: Mailday and LCS Pickups from today, gotta love the $.25 boxes!
Nice pickups....I haven't been to the LCS in a while, but I also like to scour the bargain bins....sometimes I find some nice multi-colors or refractors/autos in there! Got lucky one time....bought a few cards from the 2 for $3 bin including an Arian Foster (who? lol) before Foster blew up.....lol
Slowly starting to get back into it....

I think your Calvin is this one
2007 Topps Exclusive Rookies #2 Calvin Johnson

Nice pick ups great deals you got there
Photobucket

That sounds like one hell of a bargain bin score lol. The bargain bins are where i mostly look when i go there. Its all the cards he doesnt wanna sort through when he buys them, so he just sells them for $.25 a piece. Im not sure he even looks through them at all lol. He just got in tons of Topps Uncirculated cards and they are all marked 50% off of BV. Made me wish i had brought more $ lol
(01-26-2013, 07:41 PM)qbcollectorlionsfan Wrote: Nice pickups....I haven't been to the LCS in a while, but I also like to scour the bargain bins....sometimes I find some nice multi-colors or refractors/autos in there! Got lucky one time....bought a few cards from the 2 for $3 bin including an Arian Foster (who? lol) before Foster blew up.....lol

That looks like its it! Thanks! its officially marked FT now lol
(01-26-2013, 07:48 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: I think your Calvin is this one
2007 Topps Exclusive Rookies #2 Calvin Johnson

Nice pick ups great deals you got there
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%