`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rookie collectors luck?

Rookie collectors luck?
Started Collecting 1 week ago when I brought a pack of topps home and my wife opened a Russell Wilson base... That was enough to get us on the hunt for everything Seahawks. Being Hardcore fans. (we both have tats!)

Anywho. First visit to the LCS (local card store?) and the guys there said there should be one auto left in a box of Strata Signatures. Well there WASNT!

However, there was this...

[Image: 5cU0lyx.jpg]

[Image: ydGDYJf.jpg]

Also Got Base of Russell Wilson, RGIII and Andrew Luck.

Gotta say... A 1/1 is pretty sweet feeling, after 1 week of collecting and zero full boxes purchased.... YET!

RE: Rookie collectors luck?
Nice pull! Welcome to the Hobby and Welcome to the boards!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Ive been collecting for years and ive never once pulled a 1/1, Im jealous! lol. Nice pull and welcome to the boards!!!
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

congrats and welcome!
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsiqi1o37i.jpg]

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE

you and your wallet are so done now lol Welcome and Congrats
Photobucket

Never pulled a 1/1 either! Awesome pull - and I promise (although I hope not) you'll get much less than you paid for boxes/pack in the future.

If you're new - collect SINGLES! Unless you're a gambler like me....and buy boxes and packs!!! Just do t let yourself get disappointed.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Not bad for some pack purchases....congrats and welcome to the hobby....Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Thanks guys!! It's a really bad/good time... Tax returns, lol. Like I said.. Im hunting for Russell Wilson!! The wife loves it... Looking to buy a box of platinum.. And maybe a box of strata.. This is the season I really wanna collect!!

P.S topps and all card manu, make more hawks cards.. Pref a Tate week 3 vs the packers shot!! Lol. Trollin.
FYI.... Russell Wilson is the new Charizard.

(01-26-2013, 09:37 PM)docstomper Wrote: Thanks guys!! It's a really bad/good time... Tax returns, lol. Like I said.. Im hunting for Russell Wilson!! The wife loves it... Looking to buy a box of platinum.. And maybe a box of strata.. This is the season I really wanna collect!!

P.S topps and all card manu, make more hawks cards.. Pref a Tate week 3 vs the packers shot!! Lol. Trollin.
FYI.... Russell Wilson is the new Charizard.
-_____- ru kiddin me.....
How many seahawks (seaturds) does it take to win a super bowl?
No one knowns and we will probably never find out.
Welcome to the site my man Big Grin
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

;D don't worry being in the military I get all the packers fans!! Ughh. They sack ride harder than me!! Lol but don't worry we shall meet again in the playoffs.