`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
And I have seen it all....

And I have seen it all....
I recently won a 95-96 Collector's Choice Platinum MJ card on Ebay. I got it for a good price and was excited to get it. Well I got my package today and was highly disappointed. The card I received was the regular base card. I went back to make sure I bid on the correct card and the card pictured and card listed in the title were both the Platinum.....How does one make this big of a mistake?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: And I have seen it all....
file a paypal claim, nick.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

That happened to me once. I told the seller. Said he mailed out the wrong version and that he was mailing out the correct one immediately. Once i recieved the correct one i sent him the wrong one back and everything was fine. It was a well established seller with 100%.... what about your seller?

I just had a similar thing happen! I sent a B/O on a Players Club Platinum Stackhouse and when it got here it was the regular Players Club. But I didn't check the picture close enough apparently because the one pictured was the players club version. The seller mistakenly thought it was the Platinum version I guess. He offered to make it up but it was only a few bucks I told him not to worry about it. I'm guessing the Jordan was quite a bit more lol.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Happens all the time if you buy from the Beckett Marketplace.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(01-26-2013, 07:09 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: That happened to me once. I told the seller. Said he mailed out the wrong version and that he was mailing out the correct one immediately. Once i recieved the correct one i sent him the wrong one back and everything was fine. It was a well established seller with 100%.... what about your seller?
Thats the thing is that the guy has a 98% feedback score. Not terrible but he has probably 5-6 recent negatives/neutrals. Should have been my first guess. The thing that is fishy is that the picture clearly shows the platinum stamp. The title says platinum and the description stats the BV for the platinum. I could see getting the players club as they look somewhat similar but the base and the platinum are so far from the same...ya know?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Contact the seller, and file an inad case, good luck bro!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Yeah that's plain wrong. Sorry you gotta go through that crap to make it right.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]