`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
60% There!

60% There!
I usually try to avoid duplicates in my Maddux PC, but this is the only exception I've made so far. I picked up the 1/5 first a while ago and then saw the 2/5 a few days later and thought it was neat the way it lined up with the first one. 5/5 arrived in the mail yesterday. I'm not sure why they seem to be serial-numbered out of order, but I like the way they all look together. The vintage style patch is pretty cool as well. If anyone sees the other two, let me know!

[Image: JumboPatches-Triple.jpg]
I'm always open to trading.  My wants are varied (multiple sets from 1980 to now and some misc. players) and all my wants are marked.  Open offers welcome!

Trade Scans

RE: 60% There!
Holy crap! Nice!
no org, please do not send trade requests

Thats what is both good and bad about relic cards....they are all different so in my eyes those cards are all different. It really makes it tough to try to collect every card of a certain player in my opinion. Sweet cards though.

They look great! Congrats!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Those are some insane patches! Seeing Maddux reminds me, the guy I collect, Dirk Hayhurst has written some funny things about Maddux.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!