`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I have officially gone overboard - Mail, Show Pickups, Boxes (NOW WITH MORE MAIL!!)

RE: I have officially gone overboard - Mail, Show Pickups, Boxes (NOW WITH MORE MAIL!!)
Awesome additions man!!! Love the 1/1
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

RE: I have officially gone overboard - Mail, Show Pickups, Boxes (NOW WITH MORE MAIL!!)
Excuse me while I wipe the drool from my face!! WOW all the way across the board
[Image: Seahawks-1.jpg]

Thanks guys! Im super happy with my 1/1 addition Big Grin

a2 - It is available for a limited time before I redeem it but only looking for Peyton Manning autos in return.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(01-26-2013, 04:24 PM)branesergen Wrote: Thanks guys! Im super happy with my 1/1 addition Big Grin

a2 - It is available for a limited time before I redeem it but only looking for Peyton Manning autos in return.
I have a Manning auto mini helmet I have been thinking of moving
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

(01-26-2013, 04:37 PM)mik253 Wrote: I have a Manning auto mini helmet I have been thinking of moving
Appreciate it Mik but all I need/want right now is the Denver one. I have the Colts and Tennessee one and havent fully commited to any others right now. I want to do more memorabilia but havent been able to pull the trigger on that yet lol
Manning PC

Me likey the Terrell Davis!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

holy scmolly ..... !!! Smile

love the Tate Endzone ..... and the Peytons !!! Blush

Wow, congratulations on the Manning 1/1. That is a monster card. Awesome mailday.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks guys!

Pbean - You need the Tate? I know youve been working on some of the sets. LMK.
Manning PC

oh man i didnt see the /10 lynch auto... would you be willing to trade that??
every time i look at your mail day post i die a little inside haha
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]