`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CASE OF 11/12 DOMINION......WOW.

RE: CASE OF 11/12 DOMINION......WOW.
So awesome looking stuff in there! i hope one day i can bust open a case of something like this!
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

wow that was a great gamble

i hope you got some nice PC items and also you did well congrats with some of those hits
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Some nice hits in there, but I don't see what's so special about it... NOTHING of Halak to be found! What's up with that? Haha! Awesome hits, J.V.!!! Congrats on the brilliant cards, man!

Randi

Wow, that's an awesome break. Love the Hull.
[Image: Blues%20Banner%202015_zpso4q52tdf.png]
Blues PC: 5600+ cards - Blues RCs: 781/933 - 83.7%

Massive hull
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Thanks for all the comments Beckett community, unfortunately though over the last couple days I've been in touch with panini due to the fact 7 cards are damaged to the point that I can't resell them (7 of the top 10) including the 1 of 1 .so now I gotta sit on 500+ resale value worth of cards till they replace them.
Bummer and laughable considering I was bragging about the company to Justin just the week before.
Karma ya think, lol, jv .

If the greening is available I'm definitely interested!!
Looking for Chris Neil, Antoine Vermette, Jamie McGinn, Mark Stone, and other Sens!
Bucket: http://s1071.photobucket.com/profile/neilfan25/index
[Image: tumblr_m3rwikw2R61qm9rypo1_1280.jpg]

(01-23-2013, 12:16 PM)705-janveaux Wrote: Thanks for all the comments Beckett community, unfortunately though over the last couple days I've been in touch with panini due to the fact 7 cards are damaged to the point that I can't resell them (7 of the top 10) including the 1 of 1 .so now I gotta sit on 500+ resale value worth of cards till they replace them.
Bummer and laughable considering I was bragging about the company to Justin just the week before.
Karma ya think, lol, jv .
ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope they make it up to you
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Probably not considering I'm supposed to pay for shipping both ways .literally done with dominion...
Just bought a case of the cup and will be posting up pics....for all those interested in some cards out of this break, I'm not ignoring you but until I figure out exactly what panini wants none of the cards are leaving my sight, just to much money involved...if I get damaged cards from upper deck......I'll quit..lmao

Love a shot at mika zibinagad auto pm please I'm new to the site. Huge Sens fan here!Smile