`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Panini Redemption BS Part 2

RE: Panini Redemption BS Part 2
I've noticed that in some cases, a company may put some of the actual autos in the packs and the rest are as redemption. This might explain why you see some on the secondary market already.

(01-29-2013, 04:05 PM)kstjst Wrote: I've noticed that in some cases, a company may put some of the actual autos in the packs and the rest are as redemption. This might explain why you see some on the secondary market already.
Well, I knew they had already become available when I bought the redemption card. I got outbid and missed some auctions for the Actual signed card, so I paid extra and did a BIN which was overpriced for the redemption card. That was the one card I was expecting to receive and now finally am... I just am afraid to think how long it will take to get the rest of my cards. If I even get the one I have redemptions in for. I was told that if it becomes clear that Panini will not be able to obtain the autographs from a player, they will just send the unsigned version of the card as well as a replacement of equal Beckett Book Value...... I guess that is better than nothing...

Yeah, I have 5 redemptions in right now and one that I have not redeemed with the fear that it will not be redeemed as my 5 havent been thus far. Based on your thread and my own experiences, I doubt I will purchase redemptions anymore as the system is iffy.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(01-29-2013, 08:50 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: SO then I ask the lady why am I waiting on a sticker auto product for players who have new cards with sticker autos that have come out after the card I am redeeming, to this she tells me that the players have contracts for every different card so when they fulfill the obligation for one product they can't use those stickers for another product...... am I the only one that thinks this is ***** backwards? Why would you let them fulfill latter contractual obligations before preceding ones? And am I mistaken or are they ALL basically the same sticker just on different cards? Why even make redemptions if they can't fulfill them?

I apologize for the rant, but the lady that answers at Panini Customer Service is just to nice and soft spoken for me to get mad at (I wonder if they do that intentionally lol)
Yeah, I'm not buying that "the players have contracts for every different card so when they fulfill the obligation for one product they can't use those stickers for another product" excuse. That's ludicrous, IMO. What or who would be preventing Panini from putting an autograph sticker on a card that the player didn't know about? Why would that even matter? To the player himself, even? And how would us collectors even begin to see a difference? Granted, some stickers are designed differently for their card. But I remember Topps putting sticker autos on cards that the sticker wasn't even meant for! I really don't think what she said is true. But it's kind of funny how you just got your Byron Scott card, lol.

I'm still waiting for my 2 rookie autos from 11'12 Past & Present & 11'12 Limited. The random draft was on the day before or on Halloween, last year. The codes have been shown as to what players you will be getting... For months, people kept pulling ALL those damn rookie cards and redeeming them. So, I'm sure Panini has thousands among thousands of those redemptions to fill. So now, we collectors, have to wait even LONGER because of the hole Panini dug themselves into..... Thanks, Panini! Good job on that rookie card redemption idea, whoever thought of that should get a raise!

At least Upper Deck & Topps made quality cards. I'll take the bad customer service & their redemptions. I can't stand this Panini crap anymore. Everything is recycled garbage from previously released sets. They must think we are that stupid or something? Or we just can't notice the similarities? Good Lord...
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv