`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Hello ALL!

Hello ALL!
Hows it going Beckett fam? Just got on here for the first time since training camp. Been alot going on for me with some ups and downs and another dissapointing season in CowboyLand. But me and the family are healthy and doing ok. Just wanted to say hey and I hope everyone is doing well. Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

RE: Hello ALL!
(01-23-2013, 09:36 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Hows it going Beckett fam? Just got on here for the first time since training camp. Been alot going on for me with some ups and downs and another dissapointing season in CowboyLand. But me and the family are healthy and doing ok. Just wanted to say hey and I hope everyone is doing well. Smile
Hey James,

I know. Another heart braking 8-8 season. But as long you and the family are doing well, that's all that really matters!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

HE LIVES!!! And since I had no contact with you at all this season... HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!!

Big Grin
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Hey man! Missed having you around the boards!

Nice to see ya posting
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Good to see you back!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Glad to hear from ya Bud glad all is well
Photobucket

It's been a while man....lol.....I just came back after a little hiatus myself....nice to see you back!
Slowly starting to get back into it....

Yay, James is back!!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Bout. Damn. Time!

Good to see you back on the boards, James, and hope to see you around more often!!

Glad to know everything is good with you and the family!

Good to see you back, brother! Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**