`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Crown Non-Die Cut in Org?

Crown Non-Die Cut in Org?
Is it just me being a moron or are the Crown non-die cut SSP versions not able to be added to the Org? I am trying to add one and cannot find it listed at all!
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

RE: Crown Non-Die Cut in Org?
I havent been able to find them either lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I assume it is because Panini never released them in their original checklist maybe? But if they area aware of these existing now (and they should be by now!) I would have thought they would have been added. I'm sure we can't be the only people looking to trade for them or trade thm away!
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

I assume it is because Panini never released them in their original checklist maybe? But if they are aware of these existing now (and they should be by now!) I would have thought they would have been added. I'm sure we can't be the only people looking to trade for them or trade them away!

What's the difference between the non-die cut SSP and the retail version of Crown Royale (which was all non-die cut)?
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

The SSP version has foil in the background, like this:
[Image: VM_zps9f8c5909.png]

The Retail version has like black/dark non-foil background where it has not been cut.

(01-24-2013, 01:12 PM)djohn Wrote: What's the difference between the non-die cut SSP and the retail version of Crown Royale (which was all non-die cut)?
and numbered very low!
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

(01-24-2013, 04:51 PM)peytonvols18 Wrote: and numbered very low!
Yep!

Silver/5, Gold /4, Green /3, Purple /2 and Blue /1.