`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anyone hear from crackplatypus?

RE: Anyone hear from crackplatypus?
Yeah, it did.. so its not a xmas miracle nor a new years miracle.. could have been his new years resolution not to be a *****.. but well he still is until everyone gets their cards.. 1 down and like what 6 to go?

(01-18-2013, 10:06 PM)phreakyq Wrote: its a xmas miracle!!!!! oh wait, didnt the trade get done before xmas?

And today I get this:
"i just purchased the tabata a&g back via ebay...will get out to you as soon as it arrives"
so not really sure if he sent the other stuff last week or if this is coming separately.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Got my stuff yesterday, havent left feedback. Not sure what I will do
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

(01-23-2013, 05:32 PM)iamralpho Wrote: Got my stuff yesterday, havent left feedback. Not sure what I will do
I think it's everyone's obligation that dealt with him to tell the truth on feedback:

"Trade was completed 12/XX, didn't receive cards until 1/XX" or whatever ... helps other members decide whether they want to risk it or not.

Definitely wouldn't be a top-star transaction, either ... I'd say 1's or 2's on everything.

Giving him all fives (fours?) and saying nothing about the delay is not helping anybody.

(01-20-2013, 09:33 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: And today I get this:
"i just purchased the tabata a&g back via ebay...will get out to you as soon as it arrives"
so not really sure if he sent the other stuff last week or if this is coming separately.
so did he sell all the cards on ebay and is now trying to re-aquire them?
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector