`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
2013 Draft---Who you PCing?

RE: 2013 Draft---Who you PCing?
Have to keep collecting them Bama Boys! Should be a good draft for them.
[Image: BeckettSig_zpsc5cf9bf2.jpg]

(01-23-2013, 09:19 AM)choleka Wrote: Rex Burkhead for sure.
Looks like you are going to have challenger Wink

(01-23-2013, 12:09 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: Looks like you are going to have challenger Wink
Haha, that's alright. I don't do very large PC's, but will pick up a Rex whenever I get a chance.
One more for me is Aaron Dobson from Marshall.

Dion Jordan and Kenjon Barner. Maybe a couple of whomever the Chargers draft.

Longhorn players ....Okafor, Vaccaro, Goodwin and DJ

(01-22-2013, 07:20 PM)Socrkd55 Wrote: Ive already got money set aside to collect Montee Ball. And possibly whoever the chiefs take 1st overall
Hey!! You stay away from my Wisconsin boys!!

LOL! J/K!

I don't plan on doing a full pc of any of this years rookies... (Favre & Rodgers will always be my main focus), but I do plan on picking up a few Montee Ball cards and some contenders rc auto's of whoever the Packers draft.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Depends on who the Raiders draft, but regardless I will try and pickup a few Jesse Williams as he is my second cousin.
Collecting: Miles Burris ~ Howie Long ~ Tyvon Branch ~ Stefen Wisniewski ~ Lamarr Houston ~ Rod Streater ~ Rhett Ellison

Desmond Trufant for sure. Other Packers too.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Looks like I ha e a challenger as well lol. Im not going to do a huge PC of him either. Im going to spend the majority on my Jamaal Charles PC, but ive definietly got to get my hands on a Ball auto or 2...or 3 or 4....lol
(01-23-2013, 06:56 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Hey!! You stay away from my Wisconsin boys!!

LOL! J/K!

I don't plan on doing a full pc of any of this years rookies... (Favre & Rodgers will always be my main focus), but I do plan on picking up a few Montee Ball cards and some contenders rc auto's of whoever the Packers draft.
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%