`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Total Collection vs. Total Beckett

Total Collection vs. Total Beckett
Just a quick question that maybe someone can answer. When I bring up a collection in organize "example" 2012 Topps. I click on Total collection value and Total Beckett value and they both have the same amount. What is going to make the two values different. They seem to be the same in all of my collections. Any help would be appreciated.

RE: Total Collection vs. Total Beckett
I think total collection would factor in conditional value (if you have changed the condition from the default of 8), total Beckett just give Beckett High, which is the same as an 8.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

beckett valie is based off beckett high value. collection value is based on condition

so if you change condition of the card (or input cards from pre-1990 without changing condition), you will see a difference in the values

Thanks for the quick response. It didn't dawn on me that condition would be a factor in the price of the card. But I guess it makes sense. Thanks again for the great help.

Also I would say that if you have multiple cards that adds to collection value

Nope multiple cards don't add because I have multiple cards in my organize and they are still the same amount. I'm going with condition of the cards changes the value.

Yeah you have to change condition. If you have a complete set all on default condition, 8, it will be the same as BV. However, if you change anything, the values will be different.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

multiple cards change values for borh beckett and collection values

Was just a suggestion but I guess it is conditional values

and if their not graded you go with the default i guess
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s