`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Leo's Trade Thread

Leo's Trade Thread
Looking for additions to my HOFer Auto/Patch PC, Tri Color and/or Autos of Bears, and just anything I could use for trade bait. Some cards are harder to get than others. Make open offers.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: Leo's Trade Thread
Interested in the Shaun Alexander auto
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

Interested in the Jamaal Charles!
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Check me for the Foyles finest auto. Thanks

(01-20-2013, 06:39 PM)Socrkd55 Wrote: Interested in the Jamaal Charles!
I also have this one...would need high end for it...Charles, Jamal 1/1
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

trade value for the flutie? thanks
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

interested in plenty, first cmb and lmk if you like anything...my org is in the process of an update and some are not it there...my bucket link is below the banner!

I don't think I have anything high end enough for that unfortunately...I would kill for a printing plate of Charles lol. Let me know what you want for the TTT though
(01-20-2013, 07:04 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: I also have this one...would need high end for it...Charles, Jamal 1/1
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

If you havent traded off the John Riggins off yet please check me
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

I am interested in the LeMichael James Topps Finest please check my Bucket and updating my org as we speak.
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

http://s470.photobucket.com/albums/rr70/brett031382/

Super collecting 2008 Leaf Certified, Patrick Willis and multi color patch autos