Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Organize And Trade Issues

The Organize And Trade Issues
Hi Beckett Community!

I have been seeing a load of threads that have detailed issues with the Organize and Trade Tool features. I have not personally experienced anything wrong with mine (no... not because I am a Mod, please believe me) lately, save for a few glitches and slow times when things are loading. I put the issues that have been discussed forward to the admins of the site, and they have assured me that this was brought forward to the front of the pack, and has highest priority. I know that it is a lot to bear with, but they are doing their best to fix the issues.

I have never known how much work goes into the publication of the rags, plus the development of the site, until I became part of the team. I have to be honest with you guys when I say that I have already experienced an amazing jump in activity in this past week of Moderating! Between dealing with reports on thread violations; happy people; unhappy people; reporting issues; and the hazing of being a new Mod, my respect for these guys has gone up ten-fold! They do take a lot more flack behind the scenes than most expect... all of them.

I know that there is a load of heartache from the members that are experiencing these ailments, and please believe me when I say that I have grievances with the site on occasion as well. We do have to be patient, though, as the team that brings you these publications, the Online Price Guide and the Forums is a lot smaller than one would think. Be assured that they are dealing with the performance and ERROR 404 issues in full force. The developers are giving it their all on our accord! Best wishes, Beckett Community! I look forward to seeing the results take place!

Randi