`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
MJ maildays: three more adds, platinum-y feel w/ scan 1-15!

RE: MJ maildays: An "emotion"al update w/scan 1-28!
New MJs! (also in my Mitch thread, but I assume my MJ thread gets more views so I'll put them here too!)

[Image: newMJs2-9001_zps1fc9bf95.jpg]

All are COMC pickups, the Holding Courts are Mitch/MJ combos red version /2300 and bronze version /230. the gold crash the game I got for a whopping $4.90 on there, tough to beat that! Thanks for looking Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: MJ maildays: Sweet dual PC update w/scan 2-9!
forgot-to-update-the-title-of-the-thread bump!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Nice pickups man. One of my favorite sets, the wood Holding Court cards. I have the entire set of the regular version /2300 and have a couple of the others.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Very nice man! Loved Hardcourt!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

didn't expect to have an update to this thread so soon, but I picked this up right around half bv delivered and it is WAY up there with my favorite looking MJs. Scans do not do this insert set justice, the background is just spectacular in the right light.

[Image: PippenandMJ2-14001_zps51527635.jpg]

The picture is perfect too, those black Bulls jerseys of the 90s were always my fav and MJ cards with the black jersey just look so clean!

These cards were notorious for terrible edges, but this one is very good on the front and ok on the back so it'll be going in with aviator's group submission. Probably an 8.5 but hoping to squeak out a 9. Thanks for looking!

RE: MJ maildays: One of my favorite 90s inserts ever w/scan 2-14!
Found this one hiding on the boards and managed to work a trade for it. It has a certain...flair (and much more than the required 15 pieces of flair in my opinion). Thanks for looking!

[Image: new2090s20pickups202-2520001_zpsgga927ls.jpg]

RE: MJ maildays: One 90s insert with a certain Flair w/scan 3-2!
Sweet! Very nice additions!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

RE: MJ maildays: One of my favorite 90s inserts ever w/scan 2-14!
(03-03-2015, 12:26 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Found this one hiding on the boards and managed to work a trade for it. It has a certain...flair (and much more than the required 15 pieces of flair in my opinion). Thanks for looking!

[Image: new2090s20pickups202-2520001_zpsgga927ls.jpg]
One of my favorite 90's inserts. Very underrated IMO. Just such a classic card with a simple, yet great design.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: MJ maildays: One 90s insert with a certain Flair w/scan 3-2!
thanks for the comments guys Smile Got a couple more nice mid-90s updates today. Both are tough to find in good shape but one looks great raw and the other is already graded out well!

[Image: new%20MJs%203-11%20001_zpsi1w4ov3v.jpg]

Thanks as always for looking!

RE: MJ maildays: Nice mid-90s update w/scan 3-11!
Sweet! Very nice!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666