`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
MJ maildays: three more adds, platinum-y feel w/ scan 1-15!

RE: MJ maildays! nice one-card update w/ scan 4-21!
Couple new ones at some crazy-low prices!

[Image: newMJs6-16001_zpsd7e9dfcd.jpg]

The class acts MJ is the atomic refractor (they put stackhouse on the front, not sure why.). It's a BGS 8.5...with some issues, check my "reslabbing or regrading" thread for that haha. Got it under $50 delivered. The gold crash the game? Got it for $3.80 delivered, tough to beat that!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: MJ maildays! nice BGS-style update w/ scan 6-16!
Nice additions! them CTG Gold's are quite tricky ... I still need the March gold for my Penny PC
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

RE: MJ maildays! nice BGS-style update w/ scan 6-16!
Some more new updates, also BGS style! In fact, they're all BGS 9s I picked up, 4 from one seller.

[Image: newMJs7-6001_zps4e4bbd3f.jpg]

The double trouble is the gold medallion addition and it's new! Already had the topps gold and the sharpshooters raw, but nice to have them graded out well. That sharpshooters card has always been one of my favs, an underrated insert set, IMHO.

Then there are these two beauties as well!

[Image: morenewMJs7-6001_zps09acb407.jpg]

The scan really doesn't do them justice. They are great-looking cards in person. Thanks for looking everyone!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: MJ maildays! A very "minty" update w/ scan 7-16!
Great looking MJ cards! That Warp Zone has always been a favorite of mine (love me some shiny cards lol).

Great additions Buck! I loved the 95-96 Ultra inserts. One of my favorite products to open as a kid. Congrats on the Gold Medallion!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Great stuff and congrats. Honestly my favorite is the Topps gold. Such a simple but nice card. It would be amazing to find a 9.5!
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

Great stuff! The Warp Speed and Planet Metal are amazing!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Sweet! Nice Additions!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

Great stuff man! Two of my favorite inserts as well! The Warp Speed and the Planet Metal. When I first got back into collecting the Warp Speed card was one of the first MJs I went after. I want to see your scans from our latest BGS submission! I posted mine now it is your turn Smile

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Planet Metal is the best card for it's price point period!

Took me 3 years to find a BGS 9.5!

Warp speed is nice too!

Sucks about BGS slabbing the Class acts the wrong way!
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]