`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
MJ maildays: three more adds, platinum-y feel w/ scan 1-15!

RE: MJ maildays! Couple new scans 2-10!
(02-11-2014, 09:48 PM)Megatron2181 Wrote: Great looking stuff man! Shoot me your addy I have a few things for you Smile

You don't need to do that man! At least scour my org, see if there's anything you can use in return!

Got a small update today, but I'm posting a pic with the completed mini-rainbow, of sorts. Enjoy!

[Image: jordanbesttechniques95x3001_zpsf0c2590e.jpg]

Already had the regular and atomic refractors in the gem mint. Actually pulled the atomic refractor myself and picked up the refractor version raw and sent them both in awhile back. Decided to pick up the non-refractor version already graded out so I wouldn't have to sweat it!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: MJ maildays! BGS 9.5 "mini-rainbow" scan 2-22!
Great stuff man! Did you get my cards yet?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

RE: MJ maildays! Couple new scans 2-10!
(02-22-2014, 05:06 PM)buckunteer Wrote: You don't need to do that man! At least scour my org, see if there's anything you can use in return!

Got a small update today, but I'm posting a pic with the completed mini-rainbow, of sorts. Enjoy!

[Image: jordanbesttechniques95x3001_zpsf0c2590e.jpg]

Already had the regular and atomic refractors in the gem mint. Actually pulled the atomic refractor myself and picked up the refractor version raw and sent them both in awhile back. Decided to pick up the non-refractor version already graded out so I wouldn't have to sweat it!
Great cards man! The 9.5s look great together!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(02-22-2014, 06:25 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Great stuff man! Did you get my cards yet?
Thanks man. Yep I got them yesterday. I have yours all sleeved and ready to go, still trying to figure out the best way to package so many cards. Open to suggestions!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Couple modest adds to the MJ PC today.

[Image: newMJs4-2001_zpscb310fd2.jpg]

The electric court is the gold version, I have one of them in bgs 9.5 already, they look nice slabbed. Thanks for looking!

RE: MJ maildays! new scan 4-2!
More new stuff today!

[Image: newMJs4-7001_zps0a99d8ed.jpg]

The raw ones are all courtesy of a trade w/ Arod- thanks man!

The atomic refractor 9.5 was an overseas purchase, felt like it took an ETERNITY to get here, but for less than 70% of high book value, including shipping, it was worth the wait.

Thanks for looking!

RE: MJ maildays! 'nother update w/ scan 4-7!
love the dish n swish cards I wish finest would have done refractors of them older inserts!
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

(04-07-2014, 05:37 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: love the dish n swish cards I wish finest would have done refractors of them older inserts!

Agreed...except then that'd just be one more unaffordable MJ refractor for me to drool over haha.

One more noteworthy add today!

[Image: newMJ4-21001_zpsdd289e71.jpg]

Even with international shipping I got this for half bv, so I was definitely pleased that my low-ball bid won it (pretty much how I have to get every MJ that books higher than about $30 lol). Thanks for looking!

(04-21-2014, 02:05 PM)buckunteer Wrote: One more noteworthy add today!

[Image: newMJ4-21001_zpsdd289e71.jpg]

Even with international shipping I got this for half bv, so I was definitely pleased that my low-ball bid won it (pretty much how I have to get every MJ that books higher than about $30 lol). Thanks for looking!
Great card man! I was shocked when I saw the BV of this card. I recently had my raw copy sent in. I just didn't realize it booked for that much! Nice pickup.

[Image: Nick.jpg]