`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
MJ maildays: three more adds, platinum-y feel w/ scan 1-15!

RE: Massive MJ mailday with scans!!
With the exception of the PSA 10 MJ (that I got under bv on eBay!) these are all courtesy of the great traders on here!

Had to give up some nice stuff (D-Rose GU piece and skybox RC, Vince Carter auto, etc.), but I think it was worth it. Enjoy!

[Image: newMJs001.jpg]
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: MJ maildays! new scan 1-27
Sick hits man...u have any dupes for trade?

(01-27-2013, 06:26 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Sick hits man...u have any dupes for trade?

Check my org. I've got a few decent insert doubles and a few oddball doubles as well. Everything I have doubles of is marked FT!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

If u only have a few, could u send them to me in a pm...this site is so slow i just dont have the patience to wait 5 min for each page to filter through...lol. Especially on my galaxy note 2. Smile If not, i understand.

(01-27-2013, 06:56 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: If u only have a few, could u send them to me in a pm...this site is so slow i just dont have the patience to wait 5 min for each page to filter through...lol. Especially on my galaxy note 2. Smile If not, i understand.
Well I've got roughly 200 MJs that are either doubles or post-retirement cards I don't really collect. Not a ton that are noteworthy though, mostly base. I'll PM you a list of the ones that are nicest.

Another big mailday today! All of these were also from members! A couple from a trade, others from a cash/trade combo.

[Image: newMJs1-31001_zps46ad9283.jpg]

That SP All-Stars is the gold version and was WAY up on my want list, so I'm probably most excited about that pickup. As always, thanks for looking!

RE: MJ maildays! new scan 1-31
wth??? where are you finding these jordans, people are holding out on me lol. nice pick ups, the gold all star die cut is one of my favorites as well.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

What did you think of your cards bro?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(02-01-2013, 12:01 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: What did you think of your cards bro?

Love 'em! kinda gives away to ping where I'm getting some of these though lol.

The Hooperstars ding does look a tad worse in person, but I knew it was there going into it, no biggie!

Your end is going out tomorrow!

(02-01-2013, 12:25 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Love 'em! kinda gives away to ping where I'm getting some of these though lol.

The Hooperstars ding does look a tad worse in person, but I knew it was there going into it, no biggie!

Your end is going out tomorrow!
Yeah it is/was hard to explain and get in picture. You sure you are cool?

[Image: Nick.jpg]