`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average
MJ maildays: three more adds, platinum-y feel w/ scan 1-15!

RE: MJ maildays! new scan 4-28
As always, per my typical lousy timing, I posted an update to the MJ PC then got the one card from overseas in that I was waiting on the very next day!

[Image: newMJ4-29001_zpsb1e4896b.jpg]

It's /1000. Good-looking in person too. Thanks for looking!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(04-29-2013, 01:28 PM)buckunteer Wrote: As always, per my typical lousy timing, I posted an update to the MJ PC then got the one card from overseas in that I was waiting on the very next day!

[Image: newMJ4-29001_zpsb1e4896b.jpg]

It's /1000. Good-looking in person too. Thanks for looking!
Great card man! This card isnt as known as others. I pulled it as a kid.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Thanks man! Check out my update on the previous page if you haven't already!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Small update today. But really, who doesn't enjoy checking out 90s inserts and die-cuts?

[Image: newMJs5-15001_zps8739b1df.jpg]

All courtesy of the great members here. Thanks for looking!

(05-15-2013, 11:18 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Small update today. But really, who doesn't enjoy checking out 90s inserts and die-cuts?

[Image: newMJs5-15001_zps8739b1df.jpg]

All courtesy of the great members here. Thanks for looking!
Great stuff man. The Fleer Total O card was one of my first inserts as a kid. Great cards!

RE: MJ maildays! new scan 5-16!
I've slowed down some on the MJs lately, focusing on the Mitch PC instead. These were all purchases though.

[Image: newMJs5-30001_zps4d89d920.jpg]

the bottom Best Techniques is the refractor version. Amazingly enough I've broken like 6 boxes of 97-98 Bowman's Best and haven't pulled either of these Best Technique MJs (regular or refractor) but pulled the atomic refractor that's off for grading haha.

The old school Fleer card is actually the Drake's version so it books solid as well.

Incidentally the Best Techniques MJs were a lot and I already had traded for the regular version so that one I have dubs of and it's listed FT. Everything else is obviously PC. As always, thanks for lookin'!

RE: MJ maildays! new scan 5-30!
Sweet pickups. Can you school me on '92 fleer Drake version? I have never heard of it.

(05-31-2013, 11:58 PM)gokings02 Wrote: Sweet pickups. Can you school me on '92 fleer Drake version? I have never heard of it.
I am not sure if the brand is still around but in the 90's there was a Drake's Pizza. My litte brother would eat the pizza and I would get the cards. I cannot remember how many cards can per pack but you could get the MJ. The numbering on the back is different but the rest of the card is similar to the Fleer card pictured.

(06-01-2013, 12:08 AM)nickm1123 Wrote: I am not sure if the brand is still around but in the 90's there was a Drake's Pizza. My litte brother would eat the pizza and I would get the cards. I cannot remember how many cards can per pack but you could get the MJ. The numbering on the back is different but the rest of the card is similar to the Fleer card pictured.
Thanks.

New pickup today! Not in my grading order, got it in a cash/trade combo w/ the awesome JMarchand.

[Image: StarMJmint9001_zps7ed423f2.jpg]

Thanks again JMarch...your end is going out tomorrow, hope you enjoy the Kobes as much as I love this one!