Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is anyone interested in these???

Is anyone interested in these???
Hello Baseball Forums!

I have wandered from the Hockey Boards again, but this time I bring traders. I bought a collection today, and in it came these baseball cards. Anyone have any interest? They are Marked in my Org. so drop me a line.

Randi

[Image: img028.jpg]

RE: Is anyone interested in these???
I've got a Robert Mayer Young Guns I'd happily trade for Mr. Seaver! Let me know, thanks, RJ

check me for them mostly the duel auto. I have a little hockey you can check and see if anything interest you.
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Just a funny observation on the Seaver card, and by no means is this a complaint, but why would Upper Deck put Reds on the front and use a picture of him in a Mets uni? OH ya, Randi feel free to check my hockey.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(01-19-2013, 12:36 AM)rascrush Wrote: check me for them mostly the duel auto. I have a little hockey you can check and see if anything interest you.
Offer is sent!
(01-19-2013, 02:04 AM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Just a funny observation on the Seaver card, and by no means is this a complaint, but why would Upper Deck put Reds on the front and use a picture of him in a Mets uni? OH ya, Randi feel free to check my hockey.
The answer to that one, Ryan, is obvious... it's Upper Deck! Tongue Offer coming in to you,buddy!

Randi