Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prepare Yourselves! ***UPDATE***

Prepare Yourselves! ***UPDATE***
Good day, Beckett Community!

It has been a very up-and-down week for me, with a huge load of accomplishment. Things are getting in order, but other things are popping up. It's going to be a struggle with my new battle, and the pain from my neck, but c'est la vie!

I walked into my LCS the other day to see what I could find in the way of some nice Vintage RC's. He has a few that I like, including Ray Bourque, Mark Messier and Al MacInnis... but I kept myself at bay. I did notice a couple of boxes sitting on a stool and decided to look through them a bit. I found some very nice hockey, football and racing cards, along with some other stuff. I picked a few things out and inquired about the price.

Mike said that the guy was selling everything there, and it was a "GET THOSE OUT OF MY HOUSE!!! NOW!!!" sale that one of his regular customers had approved by his lovely wife. Benefit, Randi! I asked him the price of the collection, and Mike said "cheap!" Benefit again! He said that he would call and inquire.

The next day Mike told me that he wanted $225 for the lot, and I offered $200. Today Mike called me and said that the guy agreed to settle for my offer... with his wife bartering along with him. I went in to the LCS and picked up my new collection, but did not realize what I got myself into. There are SO many singles that it is insane, and I will be sorting for the next few weeks. But still worth it (even my fiancee agrees with that!) in the fact that it will help me garner more than I paid.

Now... you all know me. I don't usually trade single away, but will give them for free to those who need them. This is due to the fact that the addition of singles to the Org. take an unscrupulous amount of time and I did not have that before. I do now... so I will be adding them. This way it will be easier for those of you in need to see what I have available to trade off. I will trade, but I will give the ultimate advantage to those who are taking the singles from me. I am offering up the singles (when ORGed) at a 5:1 discount. So for every $5 of singles you add to a trade with me, I will only ask for $1 BV in return. I also will not ask for a $50 card for $250 worth of singles... as I know that nobody wants to do that. Haha! Bear with me as I spend the next while sorting out this monstrosity, but I tell you now that it will be well worth it!

Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

[Image: 013.jpg][Image: 012.jpg]

Here are the Racing and Baseball cards that were in the bunch, in case anyone is interested!

Randi

[Image: img029.jpg][Image: img028.jpg]

RE: Prepare Yourselves!
Nice grab! It'll definitely be interesting to see what you come up with.

Now I'm going to be selfish here and take note of the O-Pee-Chee cards. You know any Canucks are mine right?
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

holy crap!

I SEE BOXING AUTOS! I WANT THEM.....I LOVE YOU RANDI!!!!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

randi I'd be interested in the bkball I see a lebron james I could use for tradebait. Keep me in mind for any celtics and bruins you come across. May also need the danica but may have that one already.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

does this mean I can trade Randi for more than hockey cards?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

i would trade a $50 card for $250.00 worth of singles if they were for my PC, am i wrong? Also i am always looking for anyone who played with the Pens RC's especially singles. i have over 400 cards $1.00 or under i am looking for. Thanks cant wait to see the good ones you get in this lot.
[Image: LxqYj.png]

I collect in order 1. Dick Allen everything 2. Brian Omogrosso 1/1 3. Past Present and Future Penguins RC 4. Western PA MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL RC's 5. Pitt players in the NBA RC's

I have the Baseball and Racing listed in my Org. so far. Working on the Football... and the Hockey will come soon! So far I have KILLED it!!!

Randi

Might be interested in some FB tradebait too, but I'll let a couple others pick you over for that.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

ohhh Randi, I see some nice cards in there so far. I might be interested in some of the racing and football and of course Pens in hockey. Is that the Crosby mini jersey in your pic??

Job well done on the pickups!!!
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Tyson... Things are getting in there! I will have to take a break when my girls get back tonight, but I will get more done soon.

Walt... You will have to go through my Org. to see what I have. Some things are in there now, so have a look. And there are TWO Crosby Mini Jerseys in there! They will be listed!

Randi