`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No new NHL Rookie Cards this year

RE: No new NHL Rookie Cards this year
(01-17-2013, 10:41 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: For what it's worth, the double rookie class has actually been really cool in basketball.
Although we are not a strong basketball market, the interest that was there is now ZERO. The double up rookies did not bring any interest back in our area. When people lose interest, it is over for most of them.

This will also happen to some hockey collectors.. Lost interest is hard to recapture.

And now we are seeing the manufacturers pulling product. People collect what they like. What is there to like this year?

Vintage will rule the hobby again! LOL. Well it should! The only thing that stands the test of time!

ITG will be the hottest products for wax this year. Put out some great stuff Brian. We look forward to our forth year on the cross Canada redemption tour...!

RE: No new NHL Rookie Cards this year
I kind of hate to say this because I can really only imagine how difficult it is to make a hobby shop properly, but being prepared for things like this seems to be part of a good business model while sitting back and just depending on everything to go as it is supposed to is a bad business model. I'm sure some great shops are going to go out of business, but at the end of the day it is a business and the people with the better business plans will be the ones who get through it.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com