Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
NBA 50 Greatest PC 48/50

RE: NBA 50 Greatest PC 48/50
awesome stuff
[Image: VOLS_zpsf7cf6842.jpg]

(01-30-2015, 10:31 PM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: Here is a upgrade for my Drexler that I had...trying to get the remaining sticker autos I have to on card.

Thanks for taking a look.

[Image: F25EFFC7-EB6F-44A1-BC8E-12A78DB4199F_zpspmkuchgk.jpg]
Very, very nice upgrade indeed
Lakers / PC / For Trade:
http://goehring9.weebly.com

It's not an auto but it'll have to go in it's place till I pick one up, if I ever do.

[Image: IMG_2358_zpsv0mef9xd.jpg]
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

Nice placeholder for the Chamberlain. Gives me the idea of trying to add mem cards to my NBA@50 autograph collection. Not sure if all 50 have mem cards though. Then again I still need to finish my auto collection as I am still missing Barkley, Jordan, Chamberlain, and Maravich.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(01-14-2016, 08:58 AM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: It's not an auto but it'll have to go in it's place till I pick one up, if I ever do.

[Image: IMG_2358_zpsv0mef9xd.jpg]
The Wilt auto that I got for my collection is simply his auto on a piece of notebook paper. It is certified and authenticated, but not even a card. I was able to get that for around $150 because I knew I could never afford an actual card. Hopefully someday you find one you like. I am still at 49/50 and probably will never get the 50th (Maravich). I cant justify spending that much on a card especially when I would never spend that much on Jordan card and that is who I primarily collect.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(01-14-2016, 09:50 AM)djohn Wrote: Nice placeholder for the Chamberlain. Gives me the idea of trying to add mem cards to my NBA@50 autograph collection. Not sure if all 50 have mem cards though. Then again I still need to finish my auto collection as I am still missing Barkley, Jordan, Chamberlain, and Maravich.
It would be cool if each card was an auto/jsy but it'd defiantly be a lot harder to complete. Down to the hard ones! I probably will look for a Maravich Jersey and call it good for my collection and slowly upgrade the others that I have. Good luck on your auto collection!
(01-14-2016, 01:02 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: The Wilt auto that I got for my collection is simply his auto on a piece of notebook paper. It is certified and authenticated, but not even a card. I was able to get that for around $150 because I knew I could never afford an actual card. Hopefully someday you find one you like. I am still at 49/50 and probably will never get the 50th (Maravich). I cant justify spending that much on a card especially when I would never spend that much on Jordan card and that is who I primarily collect.
I agree that the Maravich is too expensive (even for a cut index card autos). I'd rather go for some nice MJ's as well! Maybe with some tax money I can find a nice wilt auto. I don't know if i'd feel safe having it travel all the way to Korea though. I have not bought any cards since i moved out here.

Well here is my placeholder for my Pistol Pete until I can grab an autograph of his. I'm glad it's the same as my Wilt. This will have to finish my 50 greatest collection....for now!

[Image: 0452E44E-FA57-465F-B39F-146F6FAB4764.png...xgyzc.jpeg]