`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Leaf

2012 Leaf
Anyone have any idea of what a 2012 Leaf Memories Buyback auto of Randy Johnson or a 2012 Leaf Draft Purple Pete Rose auto would be worth? thanks

RE: 2012 Leaf
Johnson sells around $75. No BV so I'd say if your trading look for something that also sells around that.
Pete Rose has a BV and I assume as a member here you can look that up. I can't post BV on the boards.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Thank you for your input. I'm trading the Johnson for the Rose. I have been out of the hobby for awhile - a lot has changed. I will look the Rose up.

i would pass on that trade if i were you. rose has so many autos right now and they can be had really cheap. unless of course you really like that purple, then trade away. leaf put out pete rose tribute blasters that you can pick up for around $15 that have a card set and an autograph card.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Yea, you can get a Rose auto for $15 at Wal-Mart. Just open 1 of those blasters as each is guaranteed to have an auto. Johnson doesn't have as many out.

Definitely don't do this trade.

rose autos are a dime a dozen. he might be the most prolific signer snce bob feller

Thanks for the advice - even though the rose is numbered to 25 - like you all said - I can get his auto pretty easy. So I think I will pass.