`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCS Pack Wars... Hockey 12-13 Certified... Patch /5

LCS Pack Wars... Hockey 12-13 Certified... Patch /5
The LCS had a pack war party on 1/12/13. For those of you that do not know about pack wars, everybody comes to the LCS and registers (so the store can keep track of your "tab"). A product is called out and that is what the round consists of. Boxes and packs are distributed out and you open your packs.

The LCS announces varies statistics found on the back of the card (card number, player height, weight, birthday, goals, assists, etc.), and the person/people with that card continue various rounds until one person is left. The winner of the round gets a prize (i.e. signed baseball, puck, helmet, autograph, GU cards, etc.

This round was for 2012-2013 Certified Hockey
I do not usually collect hockey cards, but I like to play their pack war games, so I usually participate in every round. I ended up buying 2 packs and in one of the packs I got this hit:

Fabric of the Game
Mikael Backlund #2/5 Patch
[Image: DSCN0097.jpg]

I mainly collect baseball and sometimes like to see new football products. I know any patch card is usually cool and being # /5 is awesome. Any information on how this player rates? I read online about his various injuries. Any information would be helpful, thanks!
KrissyNBrandon

RE: LCS Pack Wars... Hockey 12-13 Certified... Patch /5
He's been a hyped prospect for probably 2-3 years now. Not one of the bigger stars and truthfully he's known more in Calgary than he would be in let's say a Tampa or Carolina market just because he is on the late night game telecasts. He's had some injury problems, but he has the potential of being a 30 goal guy, or he could be a 10 goal guy. I would venture to say he'll be known as a solid 3rd liner, maybe even a 2nd liner, but he'll never be one of the elite guys.

Player wise, not a huge star... Instead of beating it up though, I'll point out that he may be a target of Flames fans. Just because a player doesn't amass 50+ points in a season does not mean he isn't collectible. I'm sure you won't have much of a problem running him out of your hands.

Card-Wise... NICE HIT Smile I have a hard enough time trying to pull a patch, but a patch #/5 is definitely not something to be upset about!

Congrats on the hit and thanks for sharing!!

Tim
Collecting:
Jordan Eberle (#/to be updated soon)
Taylor Hall (#/to be updated soon)
Fistric or Dubnyk (Don't know which yet...)

nice. im interested if its for trade

who cares if the guy is a big name or not

that is a sweet patch card
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

id love to have that in my collection, congrats!

sick patch
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK