`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 #7 Mickey Mantle Missing

2013 #7 Mickey Mantle Missing
Does anyone know why Topps has decided to not to print a #7 Mickey Mantle base card in the 2013 set this year. I just printed out the 2013 checklist and noticed there was no #7 card printed for this year. I enjoyed having a Mantle card within the base set.

RE: 2013 #7 Mickey Mantle Missing
Maybe it will be an SP this year.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Either that or it's a misprint on Topps's part and they forgot to put it on the checklist they sent out.

.... Or the Mantle estate is holding out for more money?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Found this. Im betting error on topps or will be a sp
* Card #7 has been "retired" for Mickey Mantle since 1996. On the Topps list they did not list Mantle as having a card #7. I will update the checklist with additional Sp cards that were not advertised by Topps. The set could very well include a Mantle #7 Legends Sp Card and other cards not found on the checklist provided by Topps

I like how a bunch of the Yankees in Series 1 are no longer Yankees.

(01-17-2013, 07:04 AM)fulltritty Wrote: I like how a bunch of the Yankees in Series 1 are no longer Yankees.
I like how we can get Jose Reyes as a Blue Jay but Josh Johnson is a Marlin in series 1.

[Image: yankees2copy.jpg]

Why is there a 331, though?
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!