`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think is more interesting/unique

RE: What do you think is more interesting/unique
Ok so all cards are PC. On card Auto would help but doesn't make it land slide. If amounts are about the same I would take the lot. Filling a bigger void in the PC with more cards. This isn't taking a bulk of commons and inserts over a $20 auto. To make it work maybe you could get one of the cards auto'd in person. Killing 2 birds with one stone TTT is wood 1/1 but sticker ginter lot has 2 wood 1/1 and could get in person autos that would be double if went after the single card. Yes I know sick patch and all but buy a game used price jersey and cut it up to make own patches. Just my thought

The more I look at it the more I am leaning towards the minis. I have a feeling the TTT wood is going to go off a lot highr than I thought it would. It's already at 90 bucks with 5 days left on the auction.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Won the bid on the Triple Threads! Pics will follow when I get it in.

That's a turn of events minis went a little higher ?? Last you said that the minis were being favored

(01-23-2013, 07:22 AM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: That's a turn of events minis went a little higher ?? Last you said that the minis were being favored
The minis are still available but the seller is being a little sketchy. He keeps listing them on the bay, ending the listing, relisting, ending, relisting. Last week he had it as a 4 card lot auction, both wood minis, an EXT rookie and a Bazooka back rookie. I was going to place a bid and it disappeared. I emailed him and he responded with one word. SOLD.

That's when I started bidding on the TTT. Then, two days ago he emails me again and says he has them relisted separately as BIN's. He's already ended that listing and now has them as auctions with a starting price the same as what he had the BIN. I'm thinking about trying to sell a few cards and shooting him a realistic offer for them. He has perfect feedback but his listing tactics rub me the wrong way.

(01-23-2013, 10:13 AM)Haze28 Wrote: The minis are still available but the seller is being a little sketchy. He keeps listing them on the bay, ending the listing, relisting, ending, relisting. Last week he had it as a 4 card lot auction, both wood minis, an EXT rookie and a Bazooka back rookie. I was going to place a bid and it disappeared. I emailed him and he responded with one word. SOLD.

That's when I started bidding on the TTT. Then, two days ago he emails me again and says he has them relisted separately as BIN's. He's already ended that listing and now has them as auctions with a starting price the same as what he had the BIN. I'm thinking about trying to sell a few cards and shooting him a realistic offer for them. He has perfect feedback but his listing tactics rub me the wrong way.
If no bites on BIN why set starting price at same number. I would be more inclined as a seller to list BIN at book and for cards with no book listed a high ceiling with a best offer option always available. But that's just me.

Minis are cool looking, but I am partial to autos.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I agree minis are cool and I think they are here to stay. And autos also have a nice comfy spot in my PC. But mini 1/1s with autos would be over the top