`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Wow, Did the Bears go outside the Loop on this one.

RE: Wow, Did the Bears go outside the Loop on this one.
(01-17-2013, 06:39 AM)BigBadBootyDaddy Wrote: The biggest difference between Trestman and those coaches is real simple...Trestman hasn't been associated with any NFL team or players in 7 years. The game has changed in seven years.

Jim Harbaugh played in the league almost 15 years and was fresh out of college, which he spent preparing players for the NFL. Meanwhile Trestman was coaching players not good enough to make it in the NFL to play against other players not good enough to play in the NFL. If I where a bear fan, a fan of one of the truly historic teams in all the league, and this was the best they could do...I'd be furious. Lovie Smith was a solid coach too, so you fire a solid coach and replace him with a guy who has been in canada for 7 years? This is going to blow up right in their face. I would have taken a shot at Jay Gruden, Kyle Shannahan or Tom Clements, at least they have recent history in running an NFL offense and doing so with success.
youre just mad cuz your packers are playing GOLF WITH the Bears at the moment..I am not surprised at this comment from a packer fan at this point in the Playoffs....lmao
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95