Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trading Is So Much Fun!
Wink 
Trading Is So Much Fun!
Trading is so much fun ~ I'm 49 and feel like I am 15 again with Beckett Trading. Over the past 20 years, collecting cards just hasn't been the same. None of our friends collect cards anymore, prices of cards have skyrocketed, card shops have gone to the wayside & even Ebay has gotten ridiculous with people wanting $5.00 for a .50 cent card. Beckett Trading gets us connected with people that love to collect and trade. In just over a year now with beckett trading I have completed 173 successful trades and made some really good friends. How cool is that? Helping others with their collections and people helping me with mine couldn't be more fun. Every time I get a package in the mail it is like going to the Supermarket and buying a pack of cards knowing you are going to get something good every time. Who says our hobby isn't fun?

I would love to hear your great trading stories or experiences if you feel like sharing.

Thank you to all the people that have already traded with me and I look forward to trading with more of you. Have fun with this hobby and "Let's Trade."

Enjoy & Happy Collecting
You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

RE: Trading Is So Much Fun!
Open offer sent.
Looking for currently living HOF'ers Rookie Cards, Game Used, and Autographs. To include soon to be HOF'ers.

Yeah, the asking price from the majority of these sellers is utterly absurd. In many cases they are asking over book value. I don't know how they stay in business.
I politely let them know they are over charging when I decline my counteroffers.

Feel free to check my org for a trade.
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

open offer sent
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(01-16-2013, 11:31 AM)bunk27 Wrote: Yeah, the asking price from the majority of these sellers is utterly absurd. In many cases they are asking over book value. I don't know how they stay in business.
I politely let them know they are over charging when I decline my counteroffers.

Feel free to check my org for a trade.
I hear ya! This has really brought back old memories of trading with my buddies when I was young. Even though I don't know the people on Beckett and don't get to meet them face to face, it still has that feel when you get a trade offer and then send the counter offer. You get to haggle and poke at each other through comments. It's a lot of fun! There are those that take things way to serious and they will be out of business eventually. I'll check your trade organizer and see what I can find. Happy Collecting Smile

You saw the light when you are born, you step back in when you are gone ~ Volbeat (Everlasting)

What are you looking for?

(01-16-2013, 01:53 PM)chaparoni Wrote: What are you looking for?
Hello Chaparoni ~ Thanks for the reply. I am always looking to add to my ever growing Baseball & Football Jersey Cards, On Card Autographs & Printing Plates. I'll check your org and see what you have and see if we can make a trade.

Kudos nikstr65...God Bless!
Imagination is more important than knowledge...

(01-16-2013, 10:22 PM)imagine024 Wrote: Kudos nikstr65...God Bless!
Thank brother! It was because of you that me feel like a kid again, lol.

mets fan? see doc gooden in your pic...wish i could have seen him pitch...unfortunately way before my time.
Looking for jose reyes in a Mets uniform
REYES CARD COUNT-366

"the other sports are just sports, baseball is a love"

[Image: 6I7b5.png]

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"