`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trading Is So Much Fun!

RE: Trading Is So Much Fun!
(01-16-2013, 09:30 AM)nikstr65 Wrote: Trading is so much fun ~ I'm 49 and feel like I am 15 again with Beckett Trading. Over the past 20 years, collecting cards just hasn't been the same. None of our friends collect cards anymore, prices of cards have skyrocketed, card shops have gone to the wayside & even Ebay has gotten ridiculous with people wanting $5.00 for a .50 cent card. Beckett Trading gets us connected with people that love to collect and trade. In just over a year now with beckett trading I have completed 173 successful trades and made some really good friends. How cool is that? Helping others with their collections and people helping me with mine couldn't be more fun. Every time I get a package in the mail it is like going to the Supermarket and buying a pack of cards knowing you are going to get something good every time. Who says our hobby isn't fun?
Spot on! My sentiments exactly. I started collecting in 1970 and swapped cards with my cousins, schoolmates and friends until about 1975 and then I couldn't find anyone to trade with. I kept collecting non-stop and in 2002 I discovered that I could trade online and it's been terrific.

I don't know if I have anything you want but feel free to check my ORG and send an open offer. I can always find something to trade for as I collect over 150 different players.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html