`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RC Trading

RC Trading
I am looking for RC's of all players from 2012-13 all the way back to 1989-90 from all sets. I am looking for traders who have doubles and triples like I do and want to trade for rookie cards we don't already have. Most of these RC's are probably sitting in your boxes and have been for years because they are not in high demand. With that in mind, I am not looking to trade my $10-$15 Jordans or $10 game used cards for 20 of your $.50 RC's or even 5 of your $2 RC's. I'm trading low end for low end. If you need base instead of RC's to help complete sets, I have a lot of that too.

My org is up to date (for now) with my wants and haves for alot of sets. Send me offers or PM's if interested in trading.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

RE: RC Trading
Brian I've got an old UD locker box full of RC's I'm happy to trade. I'll have to get some trades I've got currently running finalised (I'm running my org on budget - 99 cards or less at all times), but I'll definitely have to see what you've got left. I know you've got the Jalen Rose Gamers GU from Past and Present ....

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.