`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average
THANKS EVERYONE!!!!.....Updated w/CARDS!!

RE: THANKS EVERYONE!!!!
Thanks everyone!! Christmas & New Years was very stressfull for my family and I as we were going through some VERY tough times. On top of that, I was hopitalized with more heart problems as well as going through surgery. It just seems like things could'nt get any worse. But now that I'm back home and doing well, my second brush with death has really opened my eyes. I took a lot of things for granted and was not appreciative of what I did have.

Thank you all for all the prayers and comments!! It was very heart warming to see so many people hold me up in prayer. Thank you all!!

I look to be a little more active on the boards now that I'm back home and maybe even show off all of the goodies I've amassed while I was gone! Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

I'm glad to see you are back home! I hope you have a speedy recovery. Cant wait to see your goodies either, assuming at least one has to be a Heel Smile oh and did you see they have the real LT in Crown Royale with silhouettes!

Glad to see you back on the boards, LL4! Hope you feel a little better every day. Now let's see those goodies!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

RE: THANKS EVERYONE!!!!........Updated w/SCANS
Lets start off with a card of my favorite player!

photo favreblack001_zpsf0dc0a55.jpg
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Glad to see you back on the boards joe.
No thanks required brother. I'm just happy to see all the positive responses!
You have been an amazing friend also. Glad to have someone to share the love of this hobby with.
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

RE: THANKS EVERYONE!!!!.....Updated w/CARDS!!
 photo jamesjonesauto001_zpsbe594318.jpg
Packers HOF Autos

RE: THANKS EVERYONE!!!!.....Updated w/CARDS!!
Great adds! Keep em coming!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC