`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Gridiron Kings Dual Patch Auto PC REBUILD!!!!

RE: Gridiron Kings Dual Patch Auto PC REBUILD!!!!
Small world! Lol
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Well.....I tried to resist.....after losing a Stafford to a crazy amount! And then making an offer on a sick McElhenny that was bought via BIN like 2 minutes after I offered Sad I HAD to acquire one of these! Been having a hard time finding any!

Havent received it yet, but had to share it!! My newest gem.......goes good next to the Urlacher! Wink

[Image: Butkus.jpg]
[Image: Seahawks-1.jpg]

good looking card! i love the patches
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Wow that is an awesome looking Butkus addition. Big time card.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Thanks fellas!! Yeah I was very stoked when I won it! Went over what I originally set to pay but oh well, it's worth it! Smile

Only new addition in a bit! Cant find anymore! Sad BUUUUT....this card did arrive with some surface damage Sad Not sure what to do....dont reeeeeally want to send it back :/

[Image: 83A04DFC-7569-4975-8B7C-8FBD1EBCECC3-675...bedbcf.jpg]

Love me some Colston!!

See if the seller will give you some cash back for the damage...
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Great addition. Sucks to hear that it has some damage. Hopefully, you won't have to wait too long for another one to pop up.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(02-09-2013, 11:10 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Love me some Colston!!

See if the seller will give you some cash back for the damage...

I messaged him and still no reply :/ he did have a couple of negatives too....oh well...and btw....I have something you may like! Wink I won't be home until tomorrow night but ill pm you Wink
(02-10-2013, 07:05 AM)nineof Wrote: Great addition. Sucks to hear that it has some damage. Hopefully, you won't have to wait too long for another one to pop up.
Thanks!! I think I'm going to keep it anyways! And I did get another one yesterday thanks to my buddy Sherman (skc444)!! It was hiding on the bay and he randomly saw it an got it! Always a good surprise!

(02-11-2013, 02:16 PM)dublup Wrote: Thanks!! I think I'm going to keep it anyways! And I did get another one yesterday thanks to my buddy Sherman (skc444)!! It was hiding on the bay and he randomly saw it an got it! Always a good surprise!
Very nice. It's good to have buddies keeping an eye out.