Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Various Box Breaks

Various Box Breaks
Good day, Beckett Community!

It has been way too long since I have thrown a box on the boards, so I thought that I would make-up for lost time. I went to the LCS and snared two boxes of 2011-12 Parkhurst Champions; two boxes of 2011-12 SPx; and a box of 2012-13 Upper Deck Series 1 Retail. I am not too sure of what I am going to do with the Upper Deck set, but the inserts are available.

2011-12 Parkhurst Champions

[Image: HockeyCards6.jpg][Image: HockeyCards7.jpg][Image: HockeyCards8.jpg][Image: HockeyCards9.jpg]

I am not going to post all of the inserts... but they were not that great. The Bossy was a very nice hit (Traded), but I was not too impressed with the rest. I know that this product could be stellar, so I might get some more.

2011-12 SPx

[Image: HockeyCards11.jpg][Image: HockeyCards12.jpg][Image: HockeyCards13.jpg][Image: HockeyCards14.jpg][Image: HockeyCards15.jpg][Image: HockeyCards16.jpg]

[Image: HockeyCards17.jpg]
[Image: HockeyCards18.jpg][Image: HockeyCards19.jpg]

Not too shabby, but still could have been better. I did very well with the Upper Deck Retail.

2012-13 Upper Deck Retail

[Image: img010.jpg][Image: img009.jpg][Image: img011.jpg]

I was hoping for more overall... seeing as it has been so long since I have been able to open anything. Maybe the Cardboard Gods thought differently than I did! Haha!

All that is for trade is marked in my Org. and available. I will get back to anyone interested in the Young Guns to let you know if they will be available or not. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi

RE: Various Box Breaks
Id like a crack at the silfverberg yg, please.

Not to bad of breaks there Randi. I love the look of the Parkhurst and the Bossy is a nice hit. Thanks for sharing.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Randi go Pankhurst all the way buddy, spx? What were you thinking? Lol

I'd love the YG's and the Johnson GU Randi Smile
[Image: Signature.jpg]

PC's
Patrick Roy PC 966/7,265 = 13.30% Complete
Brandon Yip PC 101/183 = 55.19% Complete
Nick Palmieri 93/150 = 62.00% Complete

Unique Avs Cards = 1303
Unique Nordiques Cards = 1054

If you do decide to chase the YGs, don't do what I did and quit when you're 15 cards away.

Not bad breaks. Not great, but not bad. I like the Howell, especially.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com

very nice hits

that Bossy is a great hit too bad you didn't keep it for your own pc Big Grin
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Randi,
Where are you hiding the Red Wing cards?????????????????? Nice breaks!
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

Thanks for the comments and compliments! I do not think that I will be going for the sets this year, so the Young Guns will be up for grabs soon. I am going to do a bit of an overhaul to my Org. so it might take a bit of time to get them marked... but maybe not. Haha! No more SPx for this guy... and the only Wings that I seem to land are through trades! Tongue

Randi

Nice brett connolly futur stud there
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK