`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Way to go Ross!

RE: Way to go Ross!
(01-17-2013, 08:52 AM)gadsden86 Wrote: That would look awesome. I do agree that the phins need to get out there and stop picking "acorns" real dolphins fans will understand that one.
I want to see a real effort to help tannehill and this offence.
I want 1-2 new WR's
a Receiving threat TE (i like fasano but he needs to block all the time)
A power RB to go with Bush
DE opposite Wake.

I know you cant really get all this in 1 year but at least try.
Bush is gone. Lamar will take over his spot imo.
Power back is Daniel Thomas (hope he stays healthy)
We need 1 big time wideout as we talked about before (im hoping Jennings)
TE is going to be hard to find since a lot of teams are looking for one. Fasano imo is a very underrated player. Egnew (lets pray) his rookie season was only for learning the game and he makes an impact next year.
As for DE wouldnt it be nice if JT was lets say 30 right now instead of 38???

Not to be greedy but I wouldnt mind a big time safety as well. I think we are solid a corner (miss Vontae though) but some safety depth would really help.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

They have said that they plan to make an offer for Bush. DT i think is done here 2 seasons and cant stay healthy or hit the hole hard. he has been a major dissapointment.
I think DE will be in a Draft as well as a WR or 2 and sign jennings.

I think we are set at saftey. Chris Clemons is a FA so we might have to look anyway. Rishard Jones shold have been a pro bowler he played awesome this year and i hope he gets better and better. A corner woudl be nice as well but like i said we cant do it all in 1 shot but say offence 1st.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(01-17-2013, 09:45 AM)gadsden86 Wrote: They have said that they plan to make an offer for Bush. DT i think is done here 2 seasons and cant stay healthy or hit the hole hard. he has been a major dissapointment.
I think DE will be in a Draft as well as a WR or 2 and sign jennings.

I think we are set at saftey. Chris Clemons is a FA so we might have to look anyway. Rishard Jones shold have been a pro bowler he played awesome this year and i hope he gets better and better. A corner woudl be nice as well but like i said we cant do it all in 1 shot but say offence 1st.
DT hits the hole hard but its only for 2 yards at a time lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341