`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Need some help with beckett site :)

Need some help with beckett site :)
Hi guys I'm new to Beckett, I've noticed if I type a card in there is a trade column which has a "want" section then a persons name which is added and you can trade with them if you have the particular card. How do I add my name to the want list? I've looked everywhere! Help would be appreciated

RE: Need some help with beckett site :)
You will have to add the card you want to your organization. And then there is a column titled Trade For and youd put the quantity you want in there. Then it will show up to everyone looking that you want that card.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

yes, add the card to your org. when in org, you may have to change the "layout" or add the column that is trade for. once you mark 1 or however many you want of that specific card, it will show up with a star next to it if you are trading with someone that has it, or if the card is pulled up on the opg, it will show you as a user that is looking for the card. if you need anymore help, feel free to pm me or post more questions in the forum. welcome to beckett, this is a very good site for trading and talking about the hobby.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Thanks guys , still hasn't worked, I now added the cards to my organiser , added "1" of each card in the want column but when I search the card my name isn't on the want list??? What am I doing wrong?

I may take a day to get your username to show up there. I have noticed that on cards that I did want and got, that it did take a little time to get updated that I no longer needed it.

instead of filling the want colum, you have to fill the trade for column. beckett changed this over the past year, want is useless now, use the trade for column.

guys im so confused lol, ok so i have 30 cards in my "recently added" , so im in that and i dont have a "trade for" coulmn, all i have is
top: Select box, layout, move to , add to, send to trash, show tags, then on the card kist i have a,
Fill Have, Fill Want Fill condition
ive got 1 all in fill want but nothing has shown up under card WANT, my name isnt there still and its been 3 days?

select layout and then select trade. This will bring up all 4 columns
Have
Want
Trade
Trade for
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

on top of what brian said, you can also select "choose columns", its under "select" and "layout". in there you can customize and choose what columns you want.

it worked!!!!thanks everyone Big Grin now next question, where do i go to see if ANYONE has the card available? and does beckett notify me if someone wants to tradE?

sorry about these questions, im so new to beckett