`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Worst Birthday EVER

RE: Worst Birthday EVER
Correct Nolan - he did call it and was pissed at the "practice kick" - mind you the 2nd practice kick Bryant had, as one occurred during a time out I believe.

Here's the article

http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/2013/...ield-goal/

On another note, sorry that ruined your Birthday, but I'm happy to see the Seahawks lose. Russell Wilson is a beast, but I can't, and never will, stand Pete. As long as the front office keeps the defenders happy and doesn't blow their salary cap on "hyped" vets causing them to lose key players, it seems you could have a good team moving forward. And just because St Louis has a bunch of draft picks doesn't mean they'll hit on all of them - there have been many 1st round busts in the past couple of years
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

Carroll said he was mad that they let the kicker get a test kick away. Not sure why espn is running with him saying he didnt call a time-out.

As far as flynn goes maybe we can trade him to Washington. With RG3 as your starter you can never have too many back-ups Wink
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

Was there a game on yesterday?

I kid - sorry, man. Happy birthday!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(01-14-2013, 07:11 PM)a2coupe2a Wrote: Carroll said he was mad that they let the kicker get a test kick away. Not sure why espn is running with him saying he didnt call a time-out.

As far as flynn goes maybe we can trade him to Washington. With RG3 as your starter you can never have too many back-ups Wink
Burn lol
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

(01-14-2013, 07:11 PM)a2coupe2a Wrote: Carroll said he was mad that they let the kicker get a test kick away. Not sure why espn is running with him saying he didnt call a time-out.

yeah thats what i figured was about the kick. because there was just no way he didnt call a timeout.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Carroll's a crybaby who waited toooooo long to call the timeout. Call it before the kicker gets set up and we wouldn't be having most of this discussion...Did you see the kicker in the Baltimore game that went out and kicked during the timeout?? THAT was cool...literally...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]