`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Team Results

Fantasy Team Results
Just had my Fantasy Team Draft last night, (standard roto league). Here is my team:

Forward/Center: Steve Stamkos, Zach Parise, Henrik Zetterberg, Tyler Seguin, Thomas Vanek, Max Pacioretty, Bobby Ryan, Mike Richards, Nail Yakupov

Defense: Zdeno Chara, Dion Phaneuf, Keith Yandle, Tyler Myers, Erik Johnson

Bench: Mike Cammalleri, Danny Briere, Milan Michalek, Sean Couturier, Devin Setoguchi, Adam Larsson

Goalie: Cam Ward, Martin Brodeur

I think I did outstanding. What's your opinion?

RE: Fantasy Team Results
Very nice. Don't know about Brodeur thou. With no offense in front of him he will probably face more shots.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

I agree with mq13. If your league isn't big on goalies stats then you should be fine.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

You have a stellar team there for sure! I can't fully agree with the previous comments, but I am partial to Brodeur myself. Haha!

Randi

(01-14-2013, 06:09 PM)rayeates Wrote: You have a stellar team there for sure! I can't fully agree with the previous comments, but I am partial to Brodeur myself. Haha!

Randi
The only thing about Brodeur and Ward is the past couple seasons they have been getting of to slow starts. In a short season a slow start can kill you in fantasy.

(01-14-2013, 06:09 PM)rayeates Wrote: You have a stellar team there for sure! I can't fully agree with the previous comments, but I am partial to Brodeur myself. Haha!

Randi
The only thing about Brodeur and Ward is the past couple seasons they have been getting of to slow starts. In a short season a slow start can kill you in fantasy.

only time will tell how well you did in the draft
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)