`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Opinion time.

Opinion time.
So for the last few years. My best friend has said I am not a real fan because I do not like ONE player on my team ( Alex Smith ).

So what does everyone think ?

Does it make you a real fan or not because you do not like ONE player on a team ?

RE: Opinion time.
nope... Ive been a phins fan nice the 70's and there have been more that a few Phins I hated.... Sammie Smith being the main culprit and there have been more than that for various reasons..... Hated scott mitchell, channing crowder etc... don't really dislike anyone on the current roster kept Egnew... buts thats because you can't open a pack without getting him in it Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

im a cowboys fan, have been since 1977.

but i hate jerry jones, i hate tony romo (danny white was better. at least he could punt), i hate the fact that we hired a ryan (1 down at least)

it's hard to be a cowboys fan with these clowns with the team, but im still a fan. but as long as jerry jones is the owner, im also going to have an afc team (the pats, who i adopted back in 96, after pure frustration with jerry jones)

A team survives, goes on without any one player, players come and go..

I like guys who wear jerseys I can't stand, and I like teams with guys I'd just as soon whizz on...
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

I couldnt stand McNabb or Haynesworth but I dare someone to say Im not a true fan LOL
Photobucket

I must not be a true fan because I hate Alex Smith also Tongue

All kidding aside...With the history the Saints franchise has gone through, at one point and time, it could have been said that I wasn't the biggest fan. I hated Aaron Brooks, Fred Thomas (he got burnt more than toast), Jim Hasselett , and don't let me forget Danny Awful! I'm sure that finally winning a Super Bowl made my support for my team stronger, but I've always stuck by this team, even when they tried to give me free Tulane tickets to come see them the next day Tongue
(01-13-2013, 08:20 AM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: I couldnt stand McNabb or Haynesworth but I dare someone to say Im not a true fan LOL
McNabb alone gives you an exemption
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

i think if there isnt at least one guy you cant stand, you ARENT a fan. if you know enough about your team, and you cant find at least one guy you would like to dropkick through the uprights...you probably dont know your team very well

(01-13-2013, 08:28 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i think if there isnt at least one guy you cant stand, you ARENT a fan. if you know enough about your team, and you cant find at least one guy you would like to dropkick through the uprights...you probably dont know your team very well
I really can't find someone on the current roster I hate..... Im mad/frustrated at Daniel Thomas for not being is good as he should be granted he is often injured but he shows signs every now and then .... I guess maybe carroll gets the hate for getting burned and drawing too many PI flags.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

Thats just silly, who cares what someone else says. You are the only one who decides how true of a fan you are. I've had plenty of Vikings I've disliked over the years, who cares.

I'm a Dolphins fan even though Tannehill is the first QB that looks like he might be worth a crap. Even though they drafted Jamar Fletcher instead of Drew Brees, and even though they signed Daunte Culpepper instead of Drew Brees.

I'm a Jets fan even though they had Sparano as the OC. I do not like Shonn Greene, I do not like Santonio Holmes. I'm sure there are more, but I cannot think of any right now.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)